What if an athlete’s diet is less than the best? Vitamin supplements are commonly used by athletes to make up for less than optimal diets. To provide a dose of “health insurance,” choosing a multi vitamin supplement with not more than 100% of the Daily Value provides a safe and adequate balance of vitamins. But keep your eye on the ball — the real goal is to eat a variety of foods. Food contains fibre and a host of phyto chemicals that provides health benefits. Add more fruits, vegetables and whole grains to the foods already being consumed. Supplements are not replacements for food.
Special herbal products and treatment for sports persons (side effect free)
What if an athlete’s diet is less than the best? Vitamin supplements are commonly used by athletes to make up for less than optimal diets. To provide a dose of “health insurance,” choosing a multivitamin supplement with not more than 100% of the Daily Value provides a safe and adequate balance of vitamins. But keep your eye on the ball — the real goal is to eat a variety of foods. The food contains fiber and a host of phytochemicals that provides health benefits. Add more fruits, vegetables and whole grains to the foods already being consumed. Supplements are not replacements for food.
Calcium, iron, and zinc perform important functions for athletes. The latest calcium recommendations are based on levels of intake to promote calcium retention, maximize bone mineral density, and inhibit bone loss. Dairy products, fish with bones, broccoli, and fortified cereals and juices are good calcium sources.
Iron affects oxygen transport and aerobic metabolism as a component of Hemoglobin, myoglobin and oxidative enzymes. Immune function is dependent on iron-containing enzymes. Consuming adequate amounts of iron is essential for optimal aerobic endurance performance. Iron depletion is the first stage of iron deficiency and the most common type of iron deficiency among athletes.
Zinc is essential for protein synthesis; it aids in healing and immune functions and is present in antioxidant enzymes and enzymes involved in energy metabolism. Zinc is found in meat, poultry, seafood, and whole grains.
Vitamins and minerals are team players; they work together with nutrients in food. While antioxidant vitamins E and C and beta-carotene appear to have low toxicity, the effects of long-term supplement use are not known. In contrast, habitual consumption of foods high in antioxidant value (fruits, vegetables, whole grains) is associated with significant health benefits. Hundreds of antioxidants, some of which act synergistically, are available in foods.
By seeing all this need of society, Kangra herb gives you some health related products which provide the essential nutrition to the athletes and sportsmen’s.
Brainokan – it is a rejuvenating and powerful nerviness tonic, anti-stress, anti-anxiety, wisdom and memory enhancing and memory decoding property.
- In the best interest of yours, we advise you all to read about the product carefully.
- You can call our doctors/experts between 9 am to 6 pm and clarify your health related problems
- Hotline no- 09555-778800
- You are also requested to send in your diagnostic reports via email at [email protected] or come over personally.
- Please do not insist us of prescribing any medicine without seeing the patient or his/her reports, as it is not in favor of the patient.
- The best thing is that patient with his/her report should meet our doctors, with the appointment, who after diagnostic & pulse analysis (Nadi parikshan) will give you the best results.
- In Online purchasing, Due to government restrictions, most of the KANGRA HERB product is not listed here.
- Forget more information Visit: www.kangraherb.com or you can mail your problem to [email protected] and [email protected]